Between November 6 and 10, SIP presented itself to a crowd of visitors at the SIMA trade fair in Paris, France. SIMA was the first major international event in a long time, which we used for reunions, new contacts and also for the presentation of innovations. We have now visited SIMO for the second time.
As part of the program at SIMI, we also prepared a VIP event for our business partners. We presented the development of the SIP company on a global scale and especially on the French market, thanked our partners for their successful cooperation and awarded the best.
The SIP Awards have gone to:
- SIP Brand Awareness – Agri Ouest
- SIP Gazelle – Petit
- SIP Partner of the Year – SCAR
- SIP Partner of the Year – AJAP
- SIP Regional Winner – Hochet
- SIP Regional Winner – Vaudaux
- SIP Regional Winner – Defi-Mat
- SIP Regional Winner – Terréa
- SIP National Winner – Terréa
- SIP Lifetime Achievement – Marcel Bouget
At the 610 m2 exhibition space, we presented, among other things, novelties, namely the STAR 860|26 TS and STAR 930|28 TC, which will be launched at the beginning of 2023. More about the novelties soon, but now you are invited to view highlights from the SIMA fair.